Xero is a well known Cloud accounting software in the accounting field, suitable for large as well as small businesses. Our Xero training is ideal for small businesses wanting to learn to use simple accounting software. The advantage of the Xero is software, is its simple layout, which makes it very easy to use, and all data is saved and backed automatically, and provides real-time reporting.
Our course is also perfect for those with no accounting experience and would like to pursue a career in accounting. Learning to use Xero, can help you boost your CV and give you an advantage, as many accounting have a demand in some Xero knowledge.
During the course, you will receive workbooks with instructions, as well as our staff to guide in every step. You will work on a company, and be given all invoices and bank statements to record.
What you will learn:
- Features presented in the dashboard
- Setting up a company on Xero and adding a new company
- Editing company details and changing financial settings
- Recording and editing suppliers and customer details on Xero
- Recording and editing purchase and sales invoices
- Creating/editing/deleting nominal codes
- Recording credit notes
- Importing bank statements into Xero
- Carry out bank reconciliation
- Submitting VAT return to HMRC
- Generate Chart of Accounts
- Recording Wages journal
- Recording accruals and prepayment journals
- Closing the year-end
- Opening Balance adjustment
- Preparing payroll and RTI submission to HMRC
- Generating P11D, P45, P60
Our course will help you build more confidence in using Xero effectively. You will have a clear understanding of features of the website, be able to determine the appropriate nominal code for invoices, as well as analysing VAT return reports.
Jobs you can apply:
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- VAT Manager
- Accounts Assistant
- Credit Controller
- Junior accountant
Our Future Connect training centre is based in Birmingham and London, and we are very flexible. You will be able to book your training session when it is convenient for you.
If you are interested in our course, or you would like more information, please contact us. We can book a free consultation, where we can discuss face to face how we can help. Tel: 01212959988 or 02037908674