Our Advanced Excel training course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to use Microsoft spreadsheet programme to an advanced level.
Microsoft Excel programme is the most popular spreadsheet program, with Future Connect Training you will get hands-on practical experience on one of the best Advance Excel training courses. With this course, you will learn how to perform formatting, recording, working with pivot tables and running macros with up to date material to practice during the training.
Advanced Excel courses
This course is designed for the candidates who want to get an expert in excel and use these skills while working into the accountancy industry. Step by step guided manual will provided so that you can use Excel spreadsheets to prepare the management reporting. Advance excel course is designed so that you can learn and implement these skills and stand ahead from the Competitive job market. Moreover, this course will also help the accountants who are looking to enhance their skills and prepare the reports.
What Is Included In This Advanced Excel Training?
- Using AutoFill, using functions: ROUND; SUMIF; SUMIF; IF; IFERROR; AND, using the IF function
- Carrying out date calculations and adding a watermark
- Creating and working with tables, removing duplicates, converting text to columns,
- consolidating data, using paste special, creating a custom format
- Defining, using and managing named ranges, inserting, modifying and removing hyperlinks, formatting elements of a column
- Pie charts, creating a combination chart.
- Using the VLOOKUP function, adding a linked object into a spreadsheet, linking Excel workbooks, using the scenario manager, setting up data tables
- Using features: COUNTA, COUNTIF, using text functions: PROPER, UPPER; LOWER, TRIM, LEFT, MID, RIGHT, CONCATENATE
- Protecting worksheet cells, applying and removing passwords
- Recording and running macros, running a macro deleting macros, using data validation, tracing dependent cells in a worksheet, evaluating formulas, tracking errors.
- Using formatting, formatting cells meeting a specific condition, applying more than one conditional formatting rule
- Sorting data using cell attributes, filtering data.
If you are working in the Finance team or Accounts Assistant, this training programme will save a vast amount of time. You can also apply for below job level after completing this course
- Executive Assistant
- Management Accountant
- Assistant Accountant
- Finance Manager
Advanced Excel Training Availability
This course is available in London and Birmingham Training Centre.
Advance Excel Training Fees
This course is Classroom-based training in our London and Birmingham offices. Finally, get in touch to find out more information about this training course on 02037908674 or 01212959988