In Xero training course, we aim to help all our clients to understand better the core features of XERO highly demanding software commonly used in the accounting field. It’s an incredible tool in streamlining and making the process of reporting financial data faster with fewer errors.
We offer flexible planning for schemes allowing clients to either progress through their course on weekends or weekdays, whichever best fits our client’s schedules. We also enable clients to complete their course at home if they are unable to come into our one of our offices. We also offer one to one support to all our clients to help ensure that they best understand the software and at the end of their course they are equipped with the best knowledge and experience to report financial data in XERO. This course will give you the confidence and expertise to use XERO affectively and understand key technical aspects.
Some of the popular modules we offer to our clients as part of our XERO training course include:
Introduction to XERO
- How to productively and adequately navigate XERO
- How to better navigate the XERO Dashboard
- Chart of accounts
- How to set up new accounts in XERO
- How to set up new banks accounts in XERO
- Setting up new users and generally XERO housekeeping.
- How to set up customer accounts and input customer information
- How to set a credit limit in XERO
- How to enter a sales invoice in XERO
- How to record credit notes in XERO
- How to set up recurring sales invoices
- How to prepare customer statements
- XERO Network Key
- How to set up accounts for frequent suppliers
- How to make supplier address lists
- Entering/coding for purchase invoices
- How to record a purchase credit notes
- How to prepare remittance advice notes
- How to best record sales and non-sales receipts
- How to input supplier payments
- Cash transaction accounting
- Entering recurrent payments
- How to automate a bank feed
- Bank reconciliations and what separates XERO from other accounting software such as Sage, QuickBooks, etc.)
- Setting up Bank Rules
- Cash Coding.
- How to make and find aged debtors/creditors analysis
- How to set up monthly management accounts
- How to make a trial Balance in XERO
- How to Make a Balance Sheet or PL account in XERO
- How to set up budget reports and how to customise reports
- How to set up quarterly VAT Returns in XERO
- How to reconcile VAT Returns in XERO
- VAT cash accounting schemes in XERO
- Other miscellaneous VAT related issues
- How to submit a VAT Return to HRMC using XERO
Why should you get training from our qualified accountants?
At Future Connect, we offer training from experienced, qualified Accountants with years of experience using XERO in a real-world business setting who know how to implement XERO into a business or train staff best.
Benefits of XERO training
Upon completion of our XERO course, our clients will have a heightened knowledge of XERO being able to navigate the user interface with no issues. You will also be able to set up Multi-user so that multiple people can access the same XERO profile at the same time. XERO is online-based software, so everything is stored in the cloud and does not take up space on your computer. After this course, you will also be XERO Advisor certified, which will give you the knowledge and skillset to set up clients and do other day-to-day activities which are required in the accounting field. Being XERO Advisor certified will also strengthen your CV, which in turn, which can help you stand out from others when applying for positions within the accounting field.
Once you complete the Xero training course you will be qualified and have the sufficient technical knowledge to apply for the following job roles in the Management Accounting field, accounts assistant, a Financial Controller, Senior Accountant, VAT Manager, Bookkeeper and Credit controller.
Finally, if you are interested in to contact us about any of our Xero training courses/programs or want to make an inquiry to understand our practices further, feel free to contact us either by calling us on 02037908674 for our London office and 01212959988 for our Birmingham Office, or to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.