Xero is a web-based software which is design for the small and growing organisation. Small business can view their workflows, transactions and account details from any location at any time as Xero can be accessed from any device with an active internet. It’s a great software to start to get a process to save your time and get you on the proper position with the help of financial reports.
We provide one-to-one training which is flexible and can be done over weekends or to suit your schedule. This training gives you the confidence to use XERO software and how to deal with technical aspects. Upon the completion of the Xero course, you will get a Xero Certificate.
To get the Xero Certificate, all you need to do is complete the course which includes:
Setting Up New Accounts
- Setting up new customer accounts
- Setting credit limits
- Entering sales invoices
- Recording sales credit
- Setting up new supplier accounts
- Entering and coding purchase invoices
- Recording purchase credit notes
- Recording sales and non-sales receipts
- Entering supplier/bank payments
- Bank Reconciliations
- Customising Reports
- Debtor/creditor analysis
- Trial balance
- Profit and loss account
- Balance sheet
- Preparing quarterly VAT Returns
- Reconciling the VAT Return
- Online submission of VAT Return to HMRC
Why Xero Certificate?
After the successful completion of the Xero course, you will get XERO Certificate which gives you the skill needed to set up new clients and carry out day to day activities.
Xero Certificate Will Provide You To Apply Below Job Roles :
- Account Assistant
- Management Accountant
- Financial Controller
- Senior Accountant
- VAT Manager
- Credit Controller
Who Is This For?
Xero accounting course is for those candidates who are keen towards to gain their skills and knowledge. Doors are open for every individual who is highly motivated in the field of accountancy.
Benefits Of Taking Xero Certificate In Future Connect Includes :
- Xero Certified Company
- Taught by friendly and expert Tutors
- Take classes according to your flexible schedule
- You will get 24/7 hours help through online, email or phone
- Improve your skills and better-earning opportunity
- Earn free CV building and placement opportunity
- Provide reference as well
Practical Accountancy Training Fees
We are flexible in payment options, and your course fees can depend on the study method chosen. You can pay the course fees in a number of the following ways
- Self- funded
- Private education loan
Xero is secure and reliable, and our tutors are here to enhance your skill and pursue your dream. Call us for more details about our training and courses by calling on 02037908674 in London office and 01212959988 in Birmingham Office or email on firstname.lastname@example.org