Xero accounts course will prepare you will all the skills and knowledge you are required to carry out bookkeeping procedure required using online accounting software. Our course is well structured for you to familiarise and understand all features of Xero, to be able to carry out bookkeeping procedures effectively using the software.
This course is for those who are new to using computerised software to do bookkeeping and would like to learn online software as well as those who are new to accounting.
The main bookkeeping procedures you will learn to carry out:
- Setting up company and VAT Scheme
- Recording Sales Ledger
- Recording Purchase Ledgers
- Recording Bank Statement transactions
- Bank Reconciliations
- VAT Return
Features of Xero you will learn in Xero accounts course:
- To use the dashboard: familiarise yourself with graphs presented
- Setting up a company
- Saving customer and supplier details in Contacts
- Editing Customer and supplier details
- Recording customer invoices
- Recording Supplier invoices into Bills to Pay
- Understanding how to choose the appropriate nominal code for invoices
- Choosing correct VAT rates
- Creating new bank accounts
- Creating a Petty Cash Account
- Recording petty cash transactions in Xero
- Recording petty cash transaction in creating a bank statement table into Excel
- Importing an excel bank statement table into Xero Chart of Accounts as a CVS file
- Carrying out bank reconciliation
- Being able to match bank transactions with customer and supplier invoices
- Generating VAT Return
- Learn how to file VAT, to submit to HRMC
- Understanding VAT return, being able to deduct how much you may need to pay to HRMC, or how much you are owed from HRMC
- Analyse and interpret Audit report
This software includes cloud back-up which means all data you input is automatically saved in the software, and you access your accounts anytime and anywhere. The advantage of Xero software is that you can check at any time the VAT return. This means you have real-time access to your company’s financial situation at all time. This can help a business have an overview of their company's situations and make better decisions.
Our Xero Accounts course will help boost your CV, learning Xero will give an advantage, as it is software in demand, used by many businesses. Upon the completion of this course, you will feel more confident using the software; you will have a clear understanding of all the features of Xero.
If you are interested in enrolling or have any queries, please contact us