Xero Accounting Course is one of the highly demanded courses in the digital game of bookkeeping and accountancy field. This course is reasonable for anybody trying to or officially working in bookkeeping and accounting and sees abilities expected to improve accounting utilising Xero programming. By taking this course, you will raise your skill to short out the accountancy problems more effectively.
The Xero Accounting and Bookkeeping Course is organised into 19 modules and incorporates all that you need to become fruitful in this profession. Throughout the course, Future Connect will teach you how to set up a Xero software from the beginning point as far as possible, including how to enter opening balance, post client details, invoices and credit notes. Not only that, but you will also upgrade your insight about supplier bills and credit notes, pay the supplier, petty cash, set up a VAT return, accommodate the bank and the credit card, and entries of journals.
Pros of Taking Xero Accounting Course in Future Connect include
- Gain a free CPD certification upon successful completion
- Taught by friendly and expert Tutors
- Take classes according to your flexible schedule
- You will get 24/7 hours help through online, email or phone
- Improve your skills and better-earning opportunity
- Earn free CV building and placement opportunity
- Provide reference as well
The course is conveyed through our web-based learning stage, open through any internet-connected device. There are no formal due dates or showing deadlines, which means you are allowed to consider the course at your own pace.
You are instructed through:
- You will get quality Video lessons
- Online study materials
Course Modules Include
- Get prepared by accessing the software and study material
- Getting started by logging in for the free trial and create the company
- Setting up the system by adding bank accounts to the system
- The Normal Ledger
- Entries of customers and suppliers
- Post-sales invoices
- Entre Suppliers invoices
- Petty Cash
- Bank reconciliation
- Payroll unit
- VAT return
Future Connect is a Xero certified company. Upon the successful completion of the course, we will provide you with a CPD certificate, which will add value to your profile.
Who Is This For?
Xero accounting course is for those candidates who are keen towards to gain their skills and knowledge. Doors are open for every individual who is highly motivated in the field of accountancy.
Xero Accounting course is about how to utilise Xero base on the most popular functions which you should know how to use as the Xero operator to be proficient in using the system.
For more queries speak to our expertise in London office 02037908674 or Birmingham office 01212959988, you can also email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.