Sage Line 50 Training is intended for individuals who already have a good knowledge of bookkeeping. This training provides additional knowledge to prepare the accounts for different types of business. Therefore, it also helps the companies to perform a better way to prepare management reporting.
Every business, no matter how small or large is required by law to ‘keep books’ up to date. Bookkeepers play a vital role in the organisations, and they ensure records of financial transactions are accurate and up to date.
Bookkeeping career is the career for the individual who is well organised and methodical, like to work through documents.
Sage 50 Training Course Content :
- Creating a Chart of Accounts
- Errors in the Trial Balance
- Use of the Journal
- Prepare and Process Month Ends
- Contra Entries
- VAT Returns
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Cash Flow and Forecast Reports
- Advanced Credit Control
- Bad Debts and Provision for Doubtful Debts
- Prepare and Produce Final Accounts
- Exporting Data including Linking to Other Systems
- Management of Information Reports
- Prepare and Process Year End Accounts and Final Accounts for Partnerships including Appropriation Accounts
- The Fixed Asset Register and Depreciation
- Sole Trader Accounts preparation
- The Trial Balance preparation
What qualifications will I gain?
As Future Connect training is an IAB Approved training provider, you could gain the following IAB qualifications provided that you book and register for IAB exams :
IAB Level 3 Certificate in Sage 50 Computerised Bookkeeping and Accounting
What jobs will you qualify?
- Accounts Assistant
- Management Accountant
- Purchase ledger clerk
- Sales ledger clerk
- Billing Clerk
- Junior Accountant
- Payroll Manager
Our Sage Line 50 Training Solutions
At Future Connect Training we offer a wide range of training solutions, and we pride ourselves on our flexibility which is why we provide a variety of different training:
- Bookkeeping & Vat Training
- Bookkeeping & Payroll Training
- Accounts Assistant Training
- Management Accountants Training
- Final Accounts Training
Why chose Sage Line 50 Training at Future Connect Training?
- Hand-on accountancy training
- Guarantee Work placement
- Interview Preparation
- Real Clients paperwork to practice
- Reference from Future Connect Accountants
- CV Preparation
- CPD Approved
- IAB approved Training & Exam Centre
- Free Sage Line 50 Software
- Qualified trainers
- XERO Advisor Certificate
If you are looking for more information, please feel free to contact 02037908674 London or 01212959988 Birmingham. Our offices based in Finchley Central, Harrow and Birmingham where the hands-on practical training will be taking place.