Completing our Sage line 50 courses in Birmingham with Future Connect Training and Recruitment, we will help you achieve the jobs as it guides you through all the steps of all the accounting software. Also makes you one step ahead of your competition as well.
If you to want to increase your knowledge of bookkeeping and become familiar with computerised accounting, our Sage line courses are the right choice. With our Sage line training courses, you develop practical skills which will make you stand out in the workplace. That is why Future Connect Training and Recruitment give you that course for you to learn it and apply
them in the workplace. The Sage line 50 Courses in Birmingham is a comprehensive course that requires hard working hours. That is where Future Connect Training and Recruitment comes in we would help you learn this course by doing 2-day the session which you can discover or what you can do book a performance review and tell us how we can help you with the Sage line 50 course. This Sage line 50 Accounts course is all about how to process a business’ finances within the accounting software. It is essential for knowing manual bookkeeping processes work.
Sage Line 50 Courses Content:
- An insight into the Sage Program, data security, methods for backing up accounts data, the financial year, customers, and changing the system and date entering new suppliers.
- Producing regular reports, entering budgets, setting up assets, liabilities and capital balances, preparing and printing a trial balance, entering opening balances in the nominal ledger and restoring data from a previous lesson.
- Generating customer letters, creating customer invoices, checking communication history, entering details of new products, updating ledgers, monitoring the activity on the selected customer account and previewing and printing customer invoices.
- Making stock adjustments, posting error corrections, amending existing supplier and customer records, entering supplier invoices for goods and services, and managing products.
- Producing statements for customers, entering customer receipts, the customer and supplier dashboards, bank transactions, part payment.
- Performing a bank transfer, entering petty cash payments, processing bank payments for non-invoiced fees, restoring the petty cash float, making use of journals to include payroll details, handling payments made against supplier invoices, adding a new nominal account, using a journal to correct errors, the structure of theoretical deliberations and printing a trial balance.
- Printing out the audit trail, reconciling the debtors and creditors control accounts, use appropriate criteria to analyse specific reports, correcting fundamental entry errors, printing and viewing daybooks, bank reports and bank statements.
- How to create sales credit notes, adjust stock records for returns, process purchase credit notes, set user access to receive payment discount, and delete obsolete customer and supplier records.
It is where Future Connect Training and Recruitment comes to help you learn every single aspect of Sage Line 50 courses in Birmingham and being able to use them in the workplace. Also getting used to the latest version of Sage, this will help you impress potential employers because you are going in-depth of learning different Sage software which shows you have become experienced and knowledgeable which help you get a job and be always one step ahead of your competition.