Sage courses will help you learn how to manage your supplier's details, process invoices, sales, produce financial reports and manage the business's VAT transaction all through practical, step by step learning.
Sage is one of the UK's most popular accounting programs, used by a vast number of businesses worldwide, and it provides a complete accounts processing package for businesses. It's an essential piece of software, to achieve the full benefit of this accounts package, our Sage courses and training will help you learn all the vital aspects and features.
Sage Courses is a vital part of accounts training. Whether you're looking to work as an Accounts Assistant in the Finance Department of business or want to work as an accounts team member in a small business, after this course, you'll add tremendous value to a team. Also, if you are running your own business and want to manage your own business's finances, this course provides you with the tools to be self-sufficient, so you don't need to rely on an external accountant. Our Sage Accounts training courses will help you learn how to manage your supplier's details, process invoices, sales, produce financial reports and manage the business's VAT transaction - all through practical, step-by-step learning.
Future Connect course is broken down into easy to manage modules, which means that the technical nature of this program doesn't need to be overwhelming, as you can take it a step at a time.
We will cover all Core aspects of payroll, but also provide foundational knowledge of functional and irregular points of salary like court orders, student loans, and processing starters and leavers.
Sage Courses includes
- Setting up company details.
- Pension and holiday schemes.
- Pay elements.
- Backing up data & restoring data.
- Entering employee details.
- Enter payments set the processing date, calculate the cost of wages, update payroll, and understand the payroll cycle.
- Processing SSP, attachment of earnings order, using quick SSP Processing a new employee with/without a P45.
- Processing SPP, SMP, correcting errors, processing a leaver.
- Process weekly paid employees, changing tax code, editing company settings, preparing a new starter.
- Calculating timesheet information for weekly paid workers and completing a gross pay summary, using advanced pay option.
- Processing a starter, recording annual leave and adding a photo.
- Change an employee's NI category, extract specific data, enter adjusted payments and pay reimbursements. Processing end of SMP, produce an annual cost of wages, dealing with pay for an employee who is dismissed for gross misconduct.
- RTI Submission.
- Pension Scheme.
At the end of the course, candidates would be able to:
- Navigate confidently in Sage 50 Payroll
- Check the legislation settings in your software
- Configure your software to suit your company requirement
This is ideal for those who are new to accountancy and require training on the fundamental elements of accounting processing. It is suitable for Payroll Admin Teams, HR Teams and CIS teams. There are no precondition or entry requirements, as long as you want to get more experience in how to use Sage effectively; this is the right place for you.
Sage is one of the most popular accounting and payroll solutions, not just in the UK, but throughout the world. In fact, with over six million customers using their software, a growing number of businesses rely on Sage to help their companies operate. And the need for Sage certified individuals is only increasing.
Sage certifications prove that you're a competent Sage user, and provide credibility to prospective employers that you're fully up-to-speed and ready to start using their systems right away.
Additionally, notwithstanding the fact many employers consider Sage skills as essential for prospective payroll and accounting positions, Sage software is also great for anyone looking to start their own business.
Our Sage Courses will provide you with
- Hands-on Practical Training related XERO, Sage line 50, QuickBooks & Excel Software.
- Guaranteed Work Placement
- Professional CV
- Interview preparation
- XERO Advisor certificate
- Reference from Future Connect Chartered Accountants
- One to One Training
- Flexible Timing
- Free Sage Line 50 software