The main reason why people want to operate Sage is to understand how it works for payroll, bookkeeping, management account, account assistant and Final account. The benefit you get from Sage is that once you know the software you can apply them in accounting job roles.We have ACCA and industry qualified trainers at Future Connect Training to run our classes which benefit you to understand how Sage works and how it is operated in the day to day bases either in the accountancy firms and non-accountant firms. The Sage courses in Birmingham are:
Sage Bookkeeping Course:
We cover all Sage bookkeeping course which gives you the in-depth understanding of how to operate them and use them in the workplace. Sage gives you knowledge in a way to open up your very own business and also to provide services to other firms that need help on the finance.
Sage Accounting Course:
The Sage Courses in Birmingham give additional training in bookkeeping like business administration, business background, and finance of the business. These are the skills needed for you progress further with the Sage programme and progress within the accountancy sector.Our Sage courses help you learn how and why transactions are being recorded on a day to day basis, how it is measured and how to stay up to date with legal documentation of any organisation.
Sage Payroll course:
Sage payroll tells you how to do a processing weekly and monthly payroll runs, including how to produce payslips and carry out RTI submissions.It tells you how to correct errors, deal with people starting or leaving your business, and perform period end routines. Along with this, you will also learn how to process pensions under automatic enrolment, with and without the Pensions Module.
- Payroll teaches you the various aspect of being responsible and learning different trait to use them in the workplace:
- Be able to run an initial weekly/monthly payroll run including emailing payslips to your employees.
- Be able to submit/perform RTI routines, including submitting the Full Payment Submission (FPS), and National Insurance Number Verification (NVR).
- Complete period end routines, which includes producing and analysing the P32.
- Understanding how to make changes using the rollback function.
- Process electronic payments to your employees and HMRC and submit electronic documents directly from Sage 50cloud Payroll.
- Being able to set up and process automatic enrolment pensions, with and without the Pensions Module.
- Statutory Payments, Holiday Schemes and Editing Payslips
- Dealing with statutory payments and holiday schemes. Applying pay reviews and variance settings, producing historical reports and the basic editing of a payslip using the Sage Report Designer.
- Be able to process statutory payments and calculate employee entitlement that employees given. Also understanding how to allocate and process attachments of earnings, being able to create holiday schemes and record holidays for your employees in the company.
- Payroll course teaches you how to produce historical reports including payslips.
- Performing a pay review to determine the impact of changes to employees' pay within the workplace
- Finally, understand when and how to submit the Employer Payment Summary (EPS) and to know how to edit existing payslips to show in different order and add email settings.
Now Future Connect Training moved in Birmingham people would be aware of our practical accounting training, how we can assist people that interested accountancy sector understand the different sage courses, how to operate them and benefit they would receive when doing the course in our practical training.