Sage Accounting course is intended to furnish you with the abilities that you have to verify work a Bookkeeper or Account Assistant. After completing of Sage accounting course, you will have a good knowledge of the financially related procedure from Purchase and Sales Ledger to trial balance. In Future Connect training in Sage accounting will be given on a one to one basis under the supervision of qualified Accountants using original organisation documents. You will utilise different accounting program during the course, for example, Sage 50, Quick Books, Xero and Excel. At the end of these training courses, you will be provided with a guaranteed work placement.
Sage accounting course covers all the areas of Bookkeeping, Vat, Journals and Management Accounts.
Sage Accounting Course Contents:
- Preparing customer and suppliers invoices
- Distributing payments and receipts of money and bank
- Performing bank reconciliations
- Planning, reconciling and presenting the VAT return to HMRC
- VAT schemes (Standard, Cash and Flat Rate)
- Reconciliation of debt and credit control accounts
- Settlement of VAT, PAYE, Wages, director loan and bank credits and suspense account
- Posting journal entries
- Calculating depreciation journal
- Setting up the Final Trial Balance
- An inner control methodology for tangible fixed assets and cash
- Outlining and investigating financial data to deliver reports for executive purposes
- Planning month to month and quarterly administration accounts
- Running the year-end technique in Sage 50 and QuickBooks.
After Finishing This Course Candidate Will Be Able To :
- Navigate confidently in Sage 50 Payroll
- Check the legislation settings in your software
- Configure your software to suit your company requirement
Why Future Connect?
- One and one training sessions in our Accountancy firm with Qualified Accountants
- Licensed software installed on your laptop
- Real Practical training on Real Company invoices
- Multiple Locations - London, Harrow, Birmingham
- Flexible on the day, time and location of your own choice
- Build free professional CV and Interview preparation
- Guaranteed Work Placement
- Reference to employers
This Course Is For Who?
Those who are willing to a Bookkeeper or Accounts Assistant
Sage 50 Training has no requirements; however, the candidate must be a lean towards their course.
After finishing Sage Accounting Training, you can apply for employment, for example, Accounts Assistant, Account Payable/Receivables, Credit Controller.
Enrol on our Sage Accounting Course today. For more information, please speak to our advisor on 02037908674 or 01212959988. Our offices are based in London and Birmingham where the practical training will be conducted. You can also email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Why is the Sage 50 training course important, and how will it help you?
Our Sage 50 training will teach you how to utilise Sage 50 to more efficiently and effectively manage your accounts. A payroll accountant is a professional who supports the organisation by preserving accurate financial records, preparing financial statements and other analysis reports and statements, including departmental budgets, collating timesheet data, and managing payroll, ensuring that employees are having their pay. Their Income Tax and National Insurance payments are costs resulting, produced, and reported to HMRC.
The following points are some of the most significant tasks that an accountant can expect to complete:
- To assist the audit team, prepare documentation and information on internal procedures.
- Assist with developing reporting systems and internal controls over cash flow to guarantee that the organisation runs smoothly.
- Ensure that all legal and tax obligations connected to money are satisfied.
- Manage payroll data regularly and give managers with summary statistics reports.
- Assist the HR department with pay, overtime, and pension fund calculations.
- Assuring that employees are getting their pay the correct amount and keeping the necessary documents quickly.
- Updating the payroll system in terms of new hires and employee terminations.
- Updating payroll records by adding new employees to the company and creating appropriate documents and payments for employees departing the company.
A payroll accountant must fully understand the applicable regulations and processes to fulfil their tasks and obligations effectively. A certification, such as Sage 50 course certification, verifies that the person has the necessary skills, abilities, and knowledge to perform this job.