What is Sage 50?
Sage 50 is one of the leading accountancy software used by small to large business; it is recognised by accountants worldwide. It can process a large number of invoices and transactions. Sage 50 has two different software versions, which can be used to carry out bookkeeping and payroll:
- Sage 50 Accounts
- Sage 50 Payroll
It is accounting software, where you can record all financial transactions, generate VAT return, and reports. It has real-time financial information which means you can view all your sales in real-time as it is updated, this helps prevent any unexpected costs. This software can calculate your VAT and generate VAT returns; you can work with different VAT schemes.
We at Future Connect Training and Recruitment provide practical sage 50 training courses in Birmingham and London. If you want to learn Sage, and looking for sage training courses, you are in the right place. With us, you can learn sage from the industry professional who has years of experience in providing accounting software training.
You can pre-set the VAT scheme; Sage will do the calculations and generate a VAT return. Sage 50 Accounts can save up to 10 companies into the software means you can handle accounts for multiple businesses, in one software version.
Sage is perfect for large companies as well as small companies, as Sage enables you to record a large number of invoices and financial data into the software. Sage is also suitable for small businesses, as it is easy to use.
Sage 50 Accounts Is Well Structured, With Different Modules:
- Customer: where you can record customer information record customer invoices
- Suppliers: save supplier details and invoices
- Bank Accounts: to record bank payments, bank receipts, customer receipts and payments
- Bank Reconciliation: to match bank statements with invoices
- Transactions: you can view and edit previously registered invoices
- VAT: you can generate VAT return using Sage, and create reports
- Submitting to HMRC: using Sage, you can directly send your VAT return to claim HMRC
With our course, you will be working with various companies and VAT schemes.
The benefit of using Sage is that you can create many reports which can help with giving you an overview of the business’ financial situation, which can be used by companies to make financial decisions.
We Also Provide Training For Sage Payroll, Where You Will Be:
- Setting up a company
- Recording employee details
- Creating pay elements
- Learning to process employee payments
- Making payment adjustments: deductions such as a uniform allowance
- Updating and backing up payments
- Processing statutory sick pay SSP, statutory paternity pay SPP, statutory maternity pay SMP
- Processing leavers
- Generating payslips and different types of reports
- Understanding what information contained in each report
- Submitting to HMRC
Future Connect Training will provide the training necessary to build all the skills and knowledge to use Sage effectively. You will also receive a CPD certificate. We will assist you in developing your CV, and guarantee a work placement at the end of your training.
- VAT administrator
- Cash controller
- Payroll administrator
If you want to learn sage and interested in enrolling or have any queries, please contact us