This is one of a must-do course for anybody needing to improve their profession working in accounts in roles, for example, Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant, Bookkeeper, and so on. It would likewise profit entrepreneurs who deal with their monetary records.
Why Sage Line 50 Courses?
Every organisation irrespective of it is small or large is required to record bookkeeping to ensure the situation of the business. Accounting plays a vital role in the industry. Therefore, to record specific financial transactions in an orderly and up to date, Sage line 50 is widely used in the various organisation in the UK and internationally.
Sage Line 50 Courses Contents:
- Preparing customer and suppliers invoices
- Distributing payments and receipts of money and bank
- Performing bank reconciliations
- Planning, reconciling and presenting the VAT return to HMRC
- VAT schemes (Standard, Cash and Flat Rate)
- Reconciliation of debt and credit control accounts
- Settlement of VAT, PAYE, Wages, director loan and bank credits and suspense account
- Posting journal entries
- Calculating depreciation journal
- Setting up the Final Trial Balance
- An inner control methodology for tangible fixed assets and cash
- Outlining and investigating financial data to deliver reports for executive purposes
- Planning month to month and quarterly administration accounts
- Running the year-end technique in Sage line 50
With the right skills and practical knowledge, you will be able to fast track your career in the field of Accountancy. Our comprehensive courses help you to enhance your skills which are required to fast track your career in professional Accountancy. If you are looking to learn the world’s most popular accountancy software, the Sage line 50, computerised bookkeeping course will teach everything you that you must know. And this will be fruitful to gain a recognised qualification.
Why Sage Line 50 in Future Connect?
- We are well known for quality
- Tutors are highly expert
- Free sage training course material
- Helps to build a free CV
- Guaranteed Work placement
- 24/7 hours Tutorial support by email and phone
- Free Sage 50 Accounts Software
- Flexible time and date
- Upon the completion, you will get CPD certificate
- Flexible payment facility
Who is this Course for?
- This online Sage 50 Training course is for individual, entrepreneurs and supervisory groups who need to figure out how to utilise the Sage Accounting program.
- This course is suitable for those who are willing to learn Sage line 50 courses.
There are various paths where you can develop your career, such as an Account Assistant, bookkeeper, payroll, Accountant etc.
Our course will help you to understand the accountancy field more clearly. For more information, you can contact us on 02037908674 or 01212959988. Our offices are based in London, Harrow and Birmingham where the practical training will be conducted. You can also email us on email@example.com for more information.