If you are looking to build your career in the accounting field you should be organised, analytical and numerate. Regardless of the level, you are in your profession; there's an Accountancy Training program that can help you to take the next level. It's hard to decide which accounting training courses are best and from which institute you should choose. Here at Future Connect training and recruitment helps you to develop your career in accountancy.
We have professional trainers who can provide you with hands-on training programs. We offer customised training solutions; our training advisor will provide you with a free consultation about your training course and guide you what is best for you. Our advisers are always available for seven days a week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm to help you.
In Accountancy sector accountants work in all areas of business, for employers such as construction, medical sector, manufacturing companies, charities, IT industry, insurance companies, and universities.
Professional Bodies and Qualifications
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- The Chartered Institute of Public Finance & Accountancy - CIPFA
- The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
- International Association of Bookkeepers (IAB)
- The Association of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
Several professional bodies regulate the accountancy training in the United Kingdom. Accountancy Training for professional can help accountants to set up their own business or improve their skills to work in firms of chartered or certified accountants or their qualifications to move into general management.
What is Accountancy Training Program?
Future Connect Training provides different accounting training programmes which are suitable for everyone from bookkeeping to final Accounts.
- Bookkeeping & VAT Training
- Bookkeeping & Payroll Training
- Accounts Assistant Training
- Management Accounts Training
- Final Accounts Training
To handle accounts professionally for any small to a large organisation, the person needs to have skills and qualification. While studying accounting, you can apply a training program where you can get work experience and get hands-on practical skills. Upon completion of the accountancy training program, you will fully understand the complexities of finances and accounting, and you will be qualified enough to apply accountancy jobs such as Bookkeeper, Accounts Assistant, Payroll Administrator, Accountant.
Program Entry Requirements
There are no specific requirements for these programs, but we do recommend that you should have some basic accounting understanding and knowledge.
Why Choose Accountancy Training at Future Connect Training?
- Hand-on accountancy training
- Guarantee Work placement
- Interview Preparation
- Financial Control Authority regulator
- Real Clients paperwork to practice
- Reference from Future Connect Accountants
- CV Preparation
- CPD Approved
- IAB approved Training & Exam Centre
- Free Sage Line 50 Software
- Qualified trainers
- XERO Advisor Certificate
- Guidelines for HMRC rules
Accountancy Training Program Fee
We are flexible in payment options, and your course fees can depend on the study method chosen. You can pay the course fees in a number of the following ways.
- Self- funded
- Private education loan
If you have any query, please feel free to contact on 02037908674 London office or 01212959988 Birmingham office.