At Future Connect Training and Recruitment in Birmingham, our Excel training courses are Designed for many individuals that are new to Excel and who are seeking practical ways to automate tasks in Microsoft Excel that are performed frequently in a workplace. Having Excel benefit a person in several ways; understanding how it works, how you can use and how it helps employers for many different sectors especially in Accountancy. Also, it adds value to yourself because this is an extra skill you have learnt with us, improves your CV and it could come in handy regarding applying for job opportunities especially in accounting. Many employers in Accounting and Non-accounting companies are looking for a person that has Excel skills and experience to hire them to manage the employer's company accounts.At Future Connect Training and Recruitment in Birmingham, we take in many trainees that are beginners in excel to train them to be skilled at it, have experience and use that expertise in the workplace when they are applying for jobs. Our excel training courses at Future Connect Training and Recruitment gives you the full understanding of Excel, how to operate different components and what they are used for when working for an employer or working for your businesses.
Excel Training at Future Connect Training and Recruitment you would learn?
- We teach you how to automate tasks and operations that you perform frequently.
- Discover how to define and manage variables, set up subroutines, and create functions and Find out how to use input boxes and message boxes to interact with end users.
- We offer different practical learning methods for using macro errors to improve your VBA code.
We teach you how to learn about the PivotTable object and basic approaches to utilising it.
- Discover what variables are, and how they relate to functions versus methods and subroutines.
- Create cross-functional flowcharts.
Our syllabus is uniquely refined using Filtered technology. According to your preferences, we distil the syllabus, ensuring that you learn only the most useful elements of Excel.With hours of material available, you can work on functions, graphs, PivotTables, macros and many more subjects.
- How Excel works, how to navigate and design a spreadsheet.
- The most popular formulas including If, VLOOKUP, COUNT, SUM, SUMIF.
- To use PivotTables, Pivot Charts and basic Macros.
- To create beautiful looking graphs and charts.
- Formatting, including; conditional, cell and number formatting.
- How to print what you want.
Excel training courses syllabus at Future Connect Training and Recruitment:
Section 1: Foundation and Stage 2: Orientation & efficiency
- Excel Introduction and Excel Interface
Primary Navigation and Editing and Getting Going
- Editing, Viewing and Spreadsheet Structure
- Cell Reference, Named Ranges and Basic Macros
Section 3: Administration and Section 4: Data Handling
- Customising Excel and Housekeeping
- Connecting Workbooks, Documentation, Protecting and Sharing, Google Docs and Excel Troubleshooting
- Sorting and Filtering and Controlling User Input
- Working with Dates & Times, Working with Text, Lookup and Reference and Logical Functions
Section 5: Data Analysis and Section 6: Presentation
- Working with Numbers and Summarising Data
- PivotTables 1 - Simple Summaries, PivotTables 2 - Manipulating Data, PivotTables 3 - Interpreting Data and PowerPivot: Handling Big Data
- Formula Auditing, Advanced Macros and VBA and Modelling
- Cell Formatting and Number Formatting
- Conditional Formatting, Graphs and Charts and Page and print setup
Advanced Excel at Future Connect Training and Recruitment:
- To use advanced graphs and presentation techniques
- How macros and VBA automate your spreadsheets and increase interactivity
- How superpower functions can solve complex problems
- To use PivotTables and PowerPivot to turn raw data into clear information that supports crucial decisions
Advanced Excel Syllabus:
Section 1: Design and Risk and Section 2: Advanced Techniques
- Efficiency and Risk and Data Validation
- Functions and Superpowers and Array Formulae
- Tables and Advanced Range Names
- What If?
- Problem Solving?