At Future Connect Training and Recruitment in Birmingham, our Excel training courses are designed for many individuals that are new to Excel and who are seeking practical ways to automate tasks in Microsoft Excel that are performed frequently in a workplace. Having Excel benefit a person in several ways; understanding how it works, how you can use, and how it helps employers for many different sectors, especially in Accountancy. Also, it adds value to yourself because this is an extra skill you have learnt with us, improves your CV and it could come in handy regarding applying for job opportunities, especially in accounting. Many employers in Accounting and Non-accounting companies are looking for a person that has Excel skills and experience to hire them to manage the employer's company accounts. At Future Connect Training and Recruitment in Birmingham, we take in many trainees that are beginners in excel to train them to be skilled at it, have experience and use that expertise in the workplace when they are applying for jobs. Our Excel training courses at Future Connect Training and Recruitment gives you the full understanding of Excel, how to operate different components and what they are used for when working for an employer or working for your businesses.
Excel Training At Future Connect Training And Recruitment You Would Learn?
- We teach you how to automate jobs and operations that you perform repeatedly.
- Discover how to outline and manage variables, create functions, and set up subroutines
- We offer different practical learning methods for using macro errors to improve your VBA code.
- We teach you how to learn about the PivotTable object and basic approaches to utilising it.
- Determine what variables are and how they relate to functions versus methods and subroutines.
- Make cross-functional flowcharts.
According to your preferences, we refine the syllabus, certifying that you study only the most useful elements of Excel.
- How Excel works and designs a spreadsheet.
- The popular formulas including If, VLOOKUP, SUM, COUNT, SUMIF.
- To use Pivot Charts, PivotTables and basic Macros.
- To create graphs and charts.
- How to print what you need
Excel Training Courses Syllabus At Future Connect Training And Recruitment:
Section 1: Foundation and Stage 2: Orientation & Efficiency
- Excel Introduction and Excel Interface
- Primary Navigation and Editing and Getting Going
- Editing, Viewing and Spreadsheet Structure
- Cell Reference, Named Ranges and Basic Macros
Section 2: Administration and Section 4: Data Handling
- Customising Excel and Housekeeping
- Connecting Workbooks, Documentation, Protecting and Sharing, Google Docs and Excel Troubleshooting
- Sorting and Filtering and Controlling User Input
- Working with Dates & Times, Working with Text, Lookup and Reference and Logical Functions
Section 3: Data Analysis and Section 6: Presentation
- Working with Numbers and Summarising Data
- PivotTables 1 - Simple Summaries, PivotTables 2 - Manipulating Data, PivotTables 3 - Interpreting Data and PowerPivot: Handling Big Data
- Formula Auditing, Advanced Macros and VBA and Modelling
- Cell Formatting and Number Formatting
- Conditional Formatting, Graphs and Charts and Page and print setup
Advanced Excel at Future Connect Training and Recruitment:
- To use advanced graphs & presentation techniques
- How macros and VBA
- How functions can solve complex problems
- To use PivotTables & PowerPivot to turn raw data into clear information that supports crucial decisions
Advanced Excel Syllabus:
Section 1: Design and Risk and Section 2: Advanced Techniques
- Efficiency and Risk and Data Validation
- Functions and Superpowers and Array Formulae
- Tables and Advanced Range Names
- What If?
- Problem Solving?