Looking for Microsoft Excel course for beginners to advanced? Why not choose Future Connect Training and Recruitment in Birmingham. We have an Excel course ranging from beginner, intermediate and advanced Excel. Microsoft Excel is the world’s most popular spreadsheet program. Excel, generally teach you how to use different components in the spreadsheet and tells you what each element are used for. At Future Connect Training and Recruitment in Birmingham, we have several Excel lesson for you to be confident in the Excel spreadsheet and able to transfer some of the skills in the workplace like accounting or non-accounting services. The Excel lesson is very manageable so that you can be confident about your new skills in the workplace or anywhere else as well. When doing the Excel course Birmingham, you would have a trained and experienced Excel trainer teaching you how to operate excel in general and especially in the accounting sector. By having experienced and skilled Excel trainers, this would allow students to develop their skills based on real-world scenarios as explained by the instructor. Also telling the student that can be used for anywhere no matter the sector it in.
How Does Future Connect Training And Recruitment Help With Excel Courses In Birmingham?
At Future Connect Training and Recruitment in Birmingham, we deliver class for Excel course. The way we do the Excel class is very hands-on, group session, also an individual lesson and we do a presentation about it. We know that people learn better when it a hands-on and trainers are explaining everything that you need to know about Sage rather than watching a video clip instead. We know most people learn better that way and making sure they are clear and understand how to operate Excel and how you can use it in the workplace. These class are done by a trainer that had experience and skills using excel and also has industry knowledge as well. When you reach the intermediate and advanced stages, you would learn and know different functions like; IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX & MATCH, create and format PivotTables, record basic Macros and more. Also, at the end of the session, we do a quiz and exam to test your knowledge of Excel and how well you know. Too, we do the practical computer exam in Excel to see if you have fully understood it and able to use that skills in the workplace. Even to know if you need extra help or support on excel, that is why Future Connect Training and Recruitment are here for you to help and match your need to become a professional in Excel spreadsheet. At Future Connect Training and Recruitment in Birmingham, we believe that if you have perfect Excel knowledge and skill, this world opens up more opportunities for yourself in term of employment and career advancement. Whether you use Excel for work or study it as a start to your journey to becoming the ‘Go to Excel person’ and boost your career with our Excel Certificates.
Why Should You Choose Future Connect Training And Recruitment?
- Different Accounting programme ranging from Bookkeeper VAT to Final Accounts
- Hands-on training and a one-to-one session with our trainers
- Recruitment help: Build up your CV and your work profile, provide reference and Guide you to find the right job that you have been trained upon.
- All our trainees are industry experience, and ACCA qualified
- Working between 3-8 different client sectors when doing the training with us.
- CPD and IAB accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Open: Monday to Friday from 09:00 am to 21:00 in our Birmingham office
- 24/7 Access to the Online Portal.
- Each course is planned by industry experts, using an interactive learning approach.
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Advance Student portal for our trainees to Book a session, classes, CV review and performance review and you get to see how to fit your progress
Future Connect Training And Recruitment Excel Courses Birmingham Stages:
MICROSOFT EXCEL - BEGINNER
- Classify the Elements of the Excel Line and Create a Basic Worksheet & Use the Help System
- Create Formulas in a Worksheet
- Insert Functions in a Worksheet and Insert, Manipulate, and Delete Cells, Columns, & Rows
- Search, Replace Data & Spell Check a Worksheet and Modify Fonts, Add Borders and Colour to Cells
- Align Cell Contents & Apply Cell Styles and Printing Workbook Contents
- Format and Manage Worksheet and Manage the View of Worksheets and Workbooks
- Customise General and Language Options and Customise Formula
- Customise Proofing and Save Options and Customising Other of Excel Functions
MICROSOFT EXCEL – INTERMEDIATE
- Apply Range Names and Use Specialised Functions
- Analysing Data with Logical and Lookup Functions
- Insert and Modify Graphics Objects and Layer and Group Graphic Objects
- Customising Workbooks and Manage Themes
- Create and Use Templates and Protect Files
MICROSOFT EXCEL – ADVANCED
- Apply Conditional Formatting and Trace Cells
- Troubleshoot Invalid Data & Formula Errors
- Watch and Assess Formulas and Make a Data List Outline
- Create Sparklines and Scenarios and Perform a Statistical Analysis with the Analysis ToolPak
- Create Interactive Data with Power View and Combine Data
- Link Cells in Workbooks & Merge Workbooks
- Export and Import Excel Data and Integrate Excel Data with the Web
- Create a Web Query