Bookkeeping course can help you to get a job as an accountant or bookkeeper. If you are planning to get a bookkeeping or accounting job and you do not have any prior experience and don’t know where to start, bookkeeping training courses can help you to get started. Without any prior experience or bookkeeping and accounting background, you can’t get any job in the accountancy field. The short accountancy and bookkeeping courses can help you to build your career in this field.
For any accountancy or bookkeeping job, employers want to hire those people who have a complete understanding of their job role. If you have any relevant qualification, certification or diploma that proves you have enough skills to fulfil your job can be a plus point. Now a day’s competition in the accountancy market is high, and you can only enhance your chances to get a job by having some extra skills or certificates that stand you high in the eye of employers.
Bookkeeping is part of the process of accounting in business and the recording of financial transactions. There are several standard methods of doing bookkeeping, including the single-entry and double-entry bookkeeping systems.
The job role of a bookkeeper within a company is to maintain the financial records of a company on a daily basis.
A Bookkeeper Does These Tasks By Performing The Following Responsibilities:
- Creating Supplier records
- Recording Suppliers invoices and credit notes
- Creating Customer records
- Recording Customer invoices and credit notes
- Posting journal entries and other financial transactions
- Bank Payments and receipts
- Performing Bank reconciliations
- Recording Mileage claims
- Recording and preparing Petty Cash
- Working on Different Vat Schemes
- Submit VAT to HMRC through Software
- Preparing Debtors and Creditors reports
- Recording Wages Journals
- Recording Accrual, Prepayments and Depreciation
- Preparing the Trial Balance
- Preparing cash flow, profit & loss and Balance sheet.
- Recording opening balance adjustments
- Filling Documents
Future Connect training provides you with hands-on practical accountancy training which will help you to enhance your skills in the fieldwork for different accountancy job roles. Our training staff is industry professionals who have years of experience in providing hands-on training courses. They know how to design a customized training program according to the learners need. We broke down our training courses into different modules so you can easily understand each step of your course. We provide you with real-life scenarios during your training, and you will learn how to deal with different problems and how to effectively manage accounts.
Level Of Bookkeeping Course:
- Bookkeeping and VAT
- Bookkeeping and Payroll
- Accounts Assistant
- Management Accounts
- Final Accounts Training
- Customized Training
Jobs you can apply after completion of your training
- Senior Bookkeeper
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Credit Controller
- Billing Clerk
Why Chose Accountancy Training At Future Connect Training ?
- Hand-on accountancy training
- Guarantee Work placement
- Interview Preparation
- Financial Control Authority regulator
- Real Clients paperwork to practice
- Reference from Future Connect Accountants
- CV Preparation
- CPD Approved
- IAB approved Training & Exam Centre
- Free Sage Line 50 Software
- Qualified trainers
- XERO Advisor Certificate
- Guidelines for HMRC rules
If you need more information or desire to enrol in a bookkeeping course with us, please feel free to contact 02037908674 London or 01212959988 Birmingham. Our offices are based in Finchley Central, Harrow and Birmingham, where the hands-on practical training will be taking place.