At Future Connect Training and Recruitment in Birmingham, we know how vital Excel is for businesses, employer and person itself. We know many people have a beginning level or at the beginning, looking for Advance. That is why Future Connect Training and Recruitment offer advanced level excel course for the people that want to learn further on within Excel. Our Advanced Excel course is unique and well detailed for you to understand it, be professional in and able to use the advance skill at the work by taking care of employers accounts or your very own business.Our Advanced Excel course is designed and carefully crafted into Classroom courses and delivered through our professional and skilled trainers that would be doing the classes for you.Our unique learning course of Advanced Excel course content gives you a precise and perfect for experienced into professionals interested in developing the and solving complex business problems by using Advance excel in the workplace or anywhere else.Do you want to use Excel to solve complex problems, automate spreadsheets, and master graphs for presentations instead of pulling your hair out trying to figure out how?
With Future Connect Training and Recruitment, you’ll learn:
- How Excel works, how to navigate and design a spreadsheet
- The most popular formulas including IF, VLOOKUP, COUNT, SUM, SUMIF
- To use PivotTables, Pivot Charts and Basic Macros
- To create beautiful looking graphs and charts and Formatting, including; conditional, cell and number formatting
- How to use advanced diagrams in minutes instead of wasting hours trying to figure them out
- How to increase interactivity by automating your spreadsheets with macros and VBA and how to solve complex problems with superpower functions of Excel.
- How to turn data into ‘must make’ decisions using PivotTables and Power Pivots.
Why Excel Matters at Future Connect Training and Recruitment:
- Excel is a most known tool for any business.
- Easy to follow and to use once you have the skills and experience needed.
- Classroom-based, group learning and own learning, hands-on and one-to-one session with Advance excel.
- Our trainers have skillset and industry experience of using Excel.
- Gets you the results you want with an excellent Advance excel training we give you
- Teaches you advanced methods in a manner you can adapt and quickly us
- Employers are looking for people that are skilled and has experience in Excel
- Add value to your CV, in the workplace and to yourself.
Highlights of Future Connect Training and Recruitment:
- You’ll receive our CPD Accredited Certificate of Attainment upon completion of these courses.
- Becoming a professional at Excel and Get reference provided for you
- You can complete Excel IQ tests and receive certificates.
- Our course diagnostic will personally tailor your learning.
- You will gain 24/7 access to all learning materials from the moment you register.
This course contains the following modules for Advance Excel at Future Connect Training and Recruitment:
Grouping & Outlining:
- Outlining and Grouping Data and Using the Subtotals Tool
- Exploring Scenarios, Goal Seek and Data Tables and Using Solver
- Getting Started with PivotTables, Displaying Data in a PivotTable, Formatting a PivotTable
- Using the Classic PivotTable Layout and Slicers
Charting Pivoted Data:
- Getting Started with Pivot Charts, Using the PivotChart Tools Tabs
- Formatting a PivotChart
Advanced Excel Tasks:
- Excel and Hyperlinks, Using Custom AutoFill Lists and Sharing Workbooks
- Creating HLOOKUP and VLOOKUP Functions:
- Using the VLOOKUP Function
- Using the Lookup Function
Introduction to Macros in Excel:
- Recording and Playing Macros, Copying and Deleting Macros
- Visual Basic and Macros