Our Bookkeeping and Accounts courses range from beginner to advanced level and are aimed at individuals who require accountancy skills or who wish to work in accountancy. With practical Accountancy training, you will learn how to balance the books and develop the skills to manage finances in business environments.
Future Connect Training provides bookkeeping and accounts courses which cover all of the practical skills and knowledge you will need to have a successful career as a Bookkeeper, Accounts Assistant, Management Accounts, Payroll Manager, Credit Controller and Accountant.
What topics will you cover?
- The concept of Business Entity.
- The relationship between the double-entry bookkeeping and accounting equation.
- Recording transactions in the ledger account using the double-entry bookkeeping .
- Vertical format of balance sheet.
- Balancing off accounts .
- Preparing the trial balance.
- T accounts, debits and credits.
- Profit and loss account.
- Income and expense accounts.
- Opening Balance Adjustments.
- Double-entry rules.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the Bookkeeping and Accounts course, you'll be able to
- Describe and define bookkeeping and accounting
- Identify the financial statements and their purposes.
- Explain the relationship between double-entry bookkeeping and the accounting equation
- Balance off ledger accounts
- Explain the general purposes and functions of bookkeeping and accounting
- Describe the elements of financial accounting information – assets, liabilities, revenue and expenses
- Record transactions in the ledger account using the double-entry bookkeeping system
- Produce a trial balance, profit and loss account and balance sheet
Who is the course for?
The Bookkeeping and Accounts courses are for those who want an introduction to bookkeeping and accounting to manage finances. It might be interested to small business owners, self-employed people or those wishing to maintain their finance better. You don’t need any previous experience.
What software will you learn?
- Sage Line 50
See the other types of finance and accounting training we offer:
- Bookkeeping & VAT
- Bookkeeping & Payroll
- Accounts Assistant
- Management Accounts
- Final Accounts
Why Should You Choose Future Connect Training?
We at Future Connect Training and Recruitment provide hands-on accountancy training courses all around the UK. We are industry leading training provider, having years of experience in accountancy sector. We have highly qualified training staff who have years of experience in providing accounting and software training. We have a friendly environment and provide practical training courses at your own pace. We also offer evening and weekend classes so learners can get their training without disturbing their daily routine. Our accountancy trainers’ please to guide you even in your any job situation or if you planning to apply for a accounting or bookkeeping job.
If you are looking to build your career in Business and accounting and want to enrol in our Bookkeeping and Accounts courses, we can help provide you one to one hands-on practical accountancy training in our Finchley Central, Harrow and Birmingham offices. You can also contact us at 02037908674 London or 01212959988 Birmingham. Our offices are open 7 days a week where you decide which days you want to start your training and which office is closer to you.