The basic bookkeeping courses enable a person to understand the bottom line of bookkeeping. Such courses cover basic know-how relating to bookkeeping. Most of the businesses will use a system known as Double entry bookkeeping to manage their accounts.
Debits will increase assets or expenses
Credits will increase income or liabilities
Introduction to Bookkeeping guides you on how to do record business transactions, bank statements and double entry aspects. It also includes how to do payroll, bank reconciliation, trial balance and ledger accounts.
Intermediate bookkeeping is for the individual who wants to apply for the jobs for accounting admin or bookkeeping position. Before applying the job for bookkeeping, you should have a clear understanding of financial statements, accounting principles and concepts, business transactions, cashbook and reconciliation for control accounts.
When recording entries, another useful term to be aware of the accruals concept of accounting and cash accounting. Several additional accounting adjustments are as follows:
- Accrued Income
- Deferred Income
In all the above cases manual adjustments have to be made to the basic bookkeeping.
Course Learning Outcomes:-
- Understand and able to apply essential numerical skills.
- Learning the relationship between double-entry bookkeeping and the accounting equation.
- Recording transactions in the correct ledger accounts.
- Opening balance adjustment
- Closing the year-end
- Preparing Trial Balance, Balance sheet and Profit & Loss account.
- Journal entries for Wages control accounts
- Conversion Balances
- Accruals and Prepayments
Benefits of Basic Bookkeeping Course:-
- Can define the difference between accounting and bookkeeping
- Will able to understand how debit and credit concept works in bookkeeping
- The clear understanding of how accrual, prepayment and wages control accounts works.
- Will able to understand Double entry bookkeeping
- Produce a trail Balance, Profit & Loss, Audit Trial and Balance Sheet.
Who is the course for?
This course is for the individuals who want to build their career in accounting, self-employed, business owners, university students, graduates or studying towards accounting. You don't need any experience to apply for this course.
Why Choose Future Connect Training and Recruitment?
We have wide range of training courses that enables you to get your desired job. We have professional trainers who have years of experience in providing hands-on training courses all around the UK. During your training course you can feel free to ask any question and you well get practical training with real life scenarios. During the training you will handle the real client accounts and we allow you to understand the client’s requirement and you have to manage their accounts and learn from the real life situations with the help of our trainers. At Future Connect Training we develop a friendly environment so learners can feel free to ask question and get help where they needed. We have customised training courses. Our training advisor will discuss you about your training need and will guide you accordingly. We have evening and weekend classes and you can select training session at your own peace.
If you are looking for a Basic Bookkeeping Course or have any query feel free to contact our accounting courses advisor and they will pleased to help you.